Repair Crashed PST File like an Expert
PST is the file format of Outlook and stores emails, journals, tasks etc. Earlier versions of Outlook had a small storage capacity of 2GB, exceeding which the user is unable to load more data and whenever the user tries to access these files, you might receive following error messages:
- The file could not be added to the folder. The action could not be completed.
- Xxxx.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116.
- Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x00040820):'Errors in background synchronization. In most cases, further information is available in a synchronization log in the Deleted Items folder.'
- Errors have been detected in the file xxxx.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
PST Recovery Tool to Repair PST File
PST Recovery Tool
To resolve all these errors and repair encrypted PST file with ease, Outlook Recovery software, created by experts offers a great help. You can regain PST files along which were accidentally deleted. Some of the prominent features of this management application are:
- Split PST: As heavy PST files are prone to corruption, after recovering crashed PST file, users are facilitated with the option to split PST. Splitting huge PST to small ones helps to get rid of 2GB limitation.
- Fix Error in Crashed PST File: This quality software resolves errors like CRC that obstruct smooth recovery process.
- Retrieve Encrypted Files: The software helps to recover password protected files also.